Weird Places Where You Can Find Discount Coupons
The ‘freeconomics’ is catching up and more and more stores are using discount codes to entice customers to buy their products and boost sales. While most people will flock to websites to find discount codes and printable discount coupons, coupons can be found at almost anywhere now-a-days; if you know where to look that is. These are some of the weird places you can find coupons and we can guarantee you have never thought of these places before.
- Store bathrooms: Store bathrooms are places you rarely visit due to hygiene issues, but you can find discount coupons there too. In certain stores, there are ads and discount coupon insert boxes on the inside of the bathroom stalls. You will find discount coupons, QR brochures and website links.
- Airports: Who in their right mind would look for coupons when you have to catch a flight? But if you have some extra time in your hand and if you know where to look, you will find several coupons. The most obvious place to look for coupons is the discarded newspapers, but the not so obvious places to look for is the airport lounges and kiosks. They hand out several flyers and some of them contains lucrative deals.
- eBay and Craigslist: Though selling of coupons on eBay is illegal, there is no law against charging for the time spent to collect and organize the coupons. This loophole allows people to sell coupons in bundles and are very useful for purchasing items in bulk. Craigslist has the section ‘free stuffs’ where you can get coupons. But while using craigslist, beware of scams.
- Doctor’s offices: The health industry is not immune to ‘freeconomics’ and hence you will find coupons at the doctor’s waiting area, elevators and even on the entrance. Keep your eyes open for discounts on procedures, preventative care, cosmetic care, family care, and more
- Live Chat operators: When you start a chat with a live chat operator, be polite and unassuming and ask if he has any gift coupons with him. Pretend you are a college student with little allowances. Most of the time he will provide you with a discount so as to gain your loyalty and improve his reputation in the company.